Personal data we collect and why we collect it
SheeksFreaks, LLC collects the name, age, phone number, and email address of users at sign-up, and any relevant payment information needed to process payment through the website. SheeksFreaks, LLC does not store payment information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
SheeksFreaks, LLC does not sell any data it collects to any third-parties for any reason whatsoever. SheeksFreaks, LLC may provide any data it collects to third-parties solely for the purposes of ensuring website security and functionality.
Comments and User Generated Content
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website;
- Understand and analyze how you use our website;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes solely related to the SheeksFreaks website;
- Send you emails; and
- Find and prevent fraud and maintain website security.
YOUR DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the right to contact SheeksFreaks to:
- Access to your personal data and confirm its use or processing by the website;
- Correct any inaccuracies in your personal data;
- Delete your personal data;
- Obtain your personal data in portable format; and
- Opt-out of certain processing of personal data that is not required for the basic function of the website.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes in compliance with the law.
SheeksFreaks LLC follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OLD ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
SheeksFreaks LLC does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) years old. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.